Proposals must be submitted via the form below and received no later than March 30, 2020.
- Conference sessions are 50 minutes in length inclusive of opening and closing remarks and Q&A.
- SCSBOA membership is not a requirement to submit a proposal or present a session
- Presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference.
- Sessions are invited that relate to any of these topics: Rehearsal techniques, pedagogy, technology, advocacy, repertoire as they relate to band, orchestra or jazz at the elementary, middle school, or high school level; or to other music courses typically taught by instrumental music teachers, e.g. general music, guitar, classroom music, etc.
- Session rooms are equipped with a projector, screen, and lapel microphone. All other equipment must be provided by the presenter.
- Sessions involving live performance will be considered. Proposals for such sessions must specify the type and number of performers. Instruments, music stands, etc. MAY be available with advanced notice, but anything that the SCSBOA is unable to supply must be provided by the presenter.
Questions may be addressed to Amy Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org.