High School Honor Groups – Behavior Code
Congratulations again on being selected to represent your family, music group, school, and community by being a member of an All-Southern California Honor Group.
The responsibility of membership in an Honor Group goes far beyond just excellent musical skills. Your responsibility extends to making every effort to ensure this special musical experience is the finest one for all of our members, section coaches, and support personnel. It is up to each one of us to always be considerate of others and respectful toward everyone.
To achieve a superior level of commitment, all Honor Group musicians will abide by the following expectations:
- Be on time for any/all online clinics or online meetings.
- Be prepared for any/all online clinics or meetings.
- Behave in a courteous and respectful manner
- To be attentive and to refrain from unnecessarily disturbing the online clinics or online meetings.
- No smoking, drinking or drugs are allowed at any time.