Congratulations again on being selected to represent your family, music group, school, and community by being a member of an All-Southern California Honor Group.
The responsibility of membership in an Honor Group goes far beyond just excellent musical skills. Your responsibility extends to making every effort to ensure this special musical experience is the finest one for all of our members, section coaches, and support personnel. It is up to each one of us to always be considerate of others and respectful toward everyone.
To achieve a superior level of commitment, all Honor Group musicians will abide by the following expectations:
- 1. Be on time with all necessary materials.
- 2. Be ready to rehearse when rehearsal begins.
- 3. Behave in a courteous and respectful manner.
- 4. To be attentive and to refrain from unnecessarily disturbing the rehearsal.
- 5. No smoking, drinking, or drugs are allowed at any time.